Pinkgubel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I noticed that 2020 grade boundaries for EPQ grades were all 1 mark lower, will this be the same for the current year?
louisecarter01
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They change every year. It could be one mark higher, one mark lower or several marks different. You can't know, so just try and get as many marks as you can!
Pinkgubel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by louisecarter01)
They change every year. It could be one mark higher, one mark lower or several marks different. You can't know, so just try and get as many marks as you can!
I hope it doesn't go higher 💀 for AQA the boundaries for every grade have been the same for as long as I can find !! an A* has been 45 marks apart from 2020 where it was 44. And my teachers have given me 45 so I hope the grade boundaries don't go up 💀
louisecarter01
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Pinkgubel)
I hope it doesn't go higher 💀 for AQA the boundaries for every grade have been the same for as long as I can find !! an A* has been 45 marks apart from 2020 where it was 44. And my teachers have given me 45 so I hope the grade boundaries don't go up 💀
Ah I see, well I don't know the 2021 grade boundaries specifically, but I did get my EPQ result in August. I had full marks but I know others who lost 4-5 marks and still got A*s if that's at all reassuring?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (312)
57.99%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (76)
14.13%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (59)
10.97%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (45)
8.36%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.83%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.72%

Watched Threads