The Student Room Group

Epq grade boundaries

I noticed that 2020 grade boundaries for EPQ grades were all 1 mark lower, will this be the same for the current year?
They change every year. It could be one mark higher, one mark lower or several marks different. You can't know, so just try and get as many marks as you can! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by louisecarter01
They change every year. It could be one mark higher, one mark lower or several marks different. You can't know, so just try and get as many marks as you can! :smile:

I hope it doesn't go higher 💀 for AQA the boundaries for every grade have been the same for as long as I can find !! an A* has been 45 marks apart from 2020 where it was 44. And my teachers have given me 45 so I hope the grade boundaries don't go up 💀
Original post by Pinkgubel
I hope it doesn't go higher 💀 for AQA the boundaries for every grade have been the same for as long as I can find !! an A* has been 45 marks apart from 2020 where it was 44. And my teachers have given me 45 so I hope the grade boundaries don't go up 💀

Ah I see, well I don't know the 2021 grade boundaries specifically, but I did get my EPQ result in August. I had full marks but I know others who lost 4-5 marks and still got A*s if that's at all reassuring?

Quick Reply

Latest