Dane Accused of being killer Bowman is known to the police

Watch
caravaggio2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
.https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-58910794

Sadly earlier reports saying there was no sign of it being terror linked now look wrong. A man arrested over a deadly bow and arrow attack in Norway had converted to Islam and there were fears he had been radicalised, police have said. "The 37-year-old Danish citizen is accused of killing four women and a man on Wednesday night in the southern town of KongsbergHe was arrested and questioned for several hours overnight.Regional police chief Ole Bredrup Saeverud said officers had last been in touch with the man in 2020.The victims were all aged between 50 and 70, Chief Saeverud told reporters on Thursday morning"
Last edited by caravaggio2; 1 day ago
imlikeahermit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Every single ****ing time. Every single time. When will countries learn that with terrorism you need to be proactive instead of reactive.
Djtoodles
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 hours ago
(Original post by imlikeahermit)
Every single ****ing time. Every single time. When will countries learn that with terrorism you need to be proactive instead of reactive.
They won’t they are too busy trying not to look “phobic” or “ist” to the exclusion of common sense.
HansLuben
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 34 minutes ago
Probably autistic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
12.84%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
26.91%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
18.35%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
33.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
8.26%

Watched Threads