summerbirdreads
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
21,female....i hate them but i cant move out
Hit them back if you can (bad advise)
I'm sorry you have *****y parents but is there really no way for you to move out? why are they hitting you anyway? purely out of rage or some specific stupid reason?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Hit them back if you can (bad advise)
I'm sorry you have *****y parents but is there really no way for you to move out? why are they hitting you anyway? purely out of rage or some specific stupid reason?
thank you,nope they are paying for my university so I cant move out,sadly.They hit me when I don't want to accept their views and mindset,they always want to be right,therefore,towards really stupid stuff
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Little pecker)
Like in a hot way or painful way?
very painful way,throwing stuff at me and threatening to hit my head on the wall
summerbirdreads
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
thank you,nope they are paying for my university so I cant move out,sadly.They hit me when I don't want to accept their views and mindset,they always want to be right,therefore,towards really stupid stuff
Don't mind me asking but are they South Asians/Muslims?
Anonymous #1
African/christian
summerbirdreads
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
African/christian
Oh okay.
Do you argue with them when you can't accept their mindset? and what exactly triggers them?
summerbirdreads
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by abdiadnan)
When this happened to me, i waited for my dad to fall asleep then I poured boiling water on his bald head and poked him in his eyes as he cried in agony, his screams gave me joy, however this earned me more beatings.
you're giving me ideas lol
Anonymous #1
Oh okay.
Do you argue with them when you can't accept their mindset? and what exactly triggers them?
nope,i just tell them my views and this angers them cause they probably want me to be like them,cold and arrogant....they get triggered at literally everything that I do that they don't agree with...its really hard to explain
Anonymous #1
When this happened to me, i waited for my dad to fall asleep then I poured boiling water on his bald head and poked him in his eyes as he cried in agony, his screams gave me joy, however this earned me more beatings.
an ideaaa lol
Anonymous #1
but i cant do that tho cause I'm a female
summerbirdreads
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
nope,i just tell them my views and this angers them cause they probably want me to be like them,cold and arrogant....they get triggered at literally everything that I do that they don't agree with...its really hard to explain
I totally understand. My parents use to be pretty much the same but I stopped arguing or verbally disagreeing with them and this actually really soften them ig like they haven't been extremely mean to me since march, all this is because I play pretend lol and really lay low with them
abdiadnan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
but i cant do that tho cause I'm a female
why not he's asleep, well u can pour water or just call police and say he touched you guaranteed victory
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
well just agree with them with everything they say and do. try to connect with them. try to show them love and support for anything they do. they will likely feel embarrassed for being mean to you. they might reduce the violence.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
21,female....i hate them but i cant move out
Call the police
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If you live in the UK, and quite a few other countries, you are fully entitled to a Student Loan which will cover your tuition fees and living expenses, including rent in student digs.
It's Government Policy that higher education should be open to all, regardless of background, and not just to a priveleged few.

You'll know in what circumstances they hit you. Secretly record them hitting you - eg on your mobile. And then back up the recording.
And then do what you want with it. You could show it to your parents and tell them that they've had the first and final warning to never touch you again.
You could take it to the police. You could take it your uni authorities and get them to house you ASAP.

In almost every country in the world, it is illegal for one adult to hit another, apart from in self defense. Your parents are not hitting you in self defense. It's at least 3 years past the time when their criminal behaviour should have stopped.

I hate bullies. Your parents are subjecting you to a terrible campaign of bullying and domestic violence.
Do not continue to sit there as their target and punchbag.
I bet a lot of the time that they hit you is not because you've done anything wrong, but because they're in a bad mood and want to take it out on someone. With that someone being you as the softest and easiest target.

I just hope that everyone reading this, learns from this story and resolves to never ever hit their children. There are perfectly good discipline techniques - eg the warning and naughty step - that involve no violence whatsoever.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Them paying for your university isn't worth getting physically abused or abused at all for that matter
Last edited by Moonlight Rain; 4 days ago
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
The fact this was also the first question that came to my mind really says a lot about the asian culture. It's actually really sad.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
The fact this was also the first question that came to my mind really says a lot about the asian culture. It's actually really sad.
I can't agree more!! our culture is the absolute worst
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (62)
56.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (12)
10.91%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (16)
14.55%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (7)
6.36%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
6.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
5.45%

Watched Threads