Okay

Watch
ffvvrr
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Okay I don’t know if it’s a short time or not but it’s okay but it’s alright lol but it’s alright tho I can’t really watch the video lol I can’t think about that it was okay but it wasn’t okay with me and it wasn’t okay with me and then played me and then we played a bit of time together and I played a bit more lol but then we played a lot and I was like a little boy and then I was talking to my friends and then I started playing and then played it for the last time I played lol but then we went and watched the video and I was like yeah lol yeah yeah lol yep lol lol I love it so I don’t know if I have a problem lol lol yeah lol lol I don’t think so lol yeah I just thought I’d let you guys go to bed I don’t think so lol yeah I just thought I would just let it be my first day off but I’m going on to sleep!
ffvvrr
Rep:
?
(Original post by ffvvrr)
Okay I don’t know if it’s a short time or not but it’s okay but it’s alright lol but it’s alright tho I can’t really watch the video lol I can’t think about that it was okay but it wasn’t okay with me and it wasn’t okay with me and then played me and then we played a bit of time together and I played a bit more lol but then we played a lot and I was like a little boy and then I was talking to my friends and then I started playing and then played it for the last time I played lol but then we went and watched the video and I was like yeah lol yeah yeah lol yep lol lol I love it so I don’t know if I have a problem lol lol yeah lol lol I don’t think so lol yeah I just thought I’d let you guys go to bed I don’t think so lol yeah I just thought I would just let it be my first day off but I’m going on to sleep!
What?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
What?
You tell me, you wrote it.
ffvvrr
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
You tell me, you wrote it.
I’m sorry I’m not sure myself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (48)
13.41%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
25.98%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.6%
I'm finding things difficult (124)
34.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.38%

Watched Threads