16 year old causing me grief?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm 30 and a 16 year old idiot has been causing me grief over the last year. I just blocked the girl who was affecting me mentally and now she's asked her parents to come and talk to me. What the actual f*ck???
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 30 and a 16 year old idiot has been causing me grief over the last year. I just blocked the girl who was affecting me mentally and now she's asked her parents to come and talk to me. What the actual f*ck???
Sorry to hear that.

Is there more to this? Whats the motive for the girl? Does she want money or something else from you? Is she a relative or a distant relative...

How about if it gets too serious & unbearable. getting a restraining order put on her against you so she can't contact you? Best way. Save all the communication and contacts from her/him as evidence.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why were you talking to a 16 year old girl? why didn't you block her sooner? most 30 year olds I know wouldn't bother
Last edited by summerbirdreads; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Why were you talking to a 16 year old girl? why didn't you block her sooner? most 30 year olds I know wouldn't bother
I agree, it’s weird for a 30 year old to speak to a 16 year old, but you wouldn’t say the same about the adult users on this forum who speak to teenagers here, would you ?

As long as the guy didn’t speak inappropriately towards her, there’s no problem, 16 is age of consent.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I agree, it’s weird for a 30 year old to speak to a 16 year old, but you wouldn’t say the same about the adult users on this forum who speak to teenagers here, would you ?

As long as the guy didn’t speak inappropriately towards her, there’s no problem, 16 is age of consent.
I wouldn't because there's no personal private messages, it happens publicly and most of us are anonymous
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Also I said most adults find it weird to talk to teenagers and vice versa because of the huge age difference, I never said anything about consent now did I?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't because there's no personal private messages, it happens publicly and most of us are anonymous
You know as well as I do that there are users in their 20s/30s who are good friends with teenagers.

I'm not saying this is right or wrong, just that you and others who have stated such an opinion should keep the same energy when referring to them.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How do they even know where you live if you were just talking online? Why were you giving away personal details?

How do you know she is a 16yo girl?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
How do they even know where you live if you were just talking online? Why were you giving away personal details?

How do you know she is a 16yo girl?
It wasn't online, I know her irl. I'm a mature student at uni and she was an ex classmate of mine.
Anonymous #1
We were classmates at uni and she was pushing boundaries. I didn't block her sooner because we were friendly before; been in the same groups for assignments and things.
Anonymous #1

Nothing inappropriate on my end because I don't roll like that. Also I have a gf. She developed a fixation and probably thought she could score with someone older (financially, lifestyle wise). What I don't get is how her parents are ok with this. Like they actually contacted me and told me not to shut their daughter out.
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
We were classmates at uni and she was pushing boundaries. I didn't block her sooner because we were friendly before; been in the same groups for assignments and things.
How is she 16 and at uni?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
How is she 16 and at uni?
Honestly, I have no idea either. She studied at an international school in Kuwait and says she completed her A levels last year so maybe some advanced placement program? She's here as an international student.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
16 year old in uni?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Honestly, I have no idea either. She studied at an international school in Kuwait and says she completed her A levels last year so maybe some advanced placement program? She's here as an international student.
ooh my god 😂 that's explains a lot now...
Yeah.. some people over their can even talk to a 60y.o when it comes to their needs, or relationship attention? Or maybe just using people to get what they want. I had a friend from their, she used everyone, and caused everyone a grief, and when her parents are involved... Please don't get me started.. they think that can own people, or buy people or do whatever they want for their needs. Stay away from them please, you'll get soo much in trouble and worse case.. targeted
Chicken.M.
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Nothing inappropriate on my end because I don't roll like that. Also I have a gf. She developed a fixation and probably thought she could score with someone older (financially, lifestyle wise). What I don't get is how her parents are ok with this. Like they actually contacted me and told me not to shut their daughter out.
lol that's actually hilarious she told her parents on you for blocking her. A literal child.
LFGG2234
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Screenshot all the messages of her harrasing you for proof. COVER YOUR OWN ASS!
Becuase lets face it, society and the law will side with women 9/10.

Anyways since this thread is 2 weeks old, any updates?
Last edited by LFGG2234; 4 weeks ago
haleemazarina
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
dont be a peeedofile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.77%
Okay (66)
28.95%
A bit lacking (85)
37.28%
Not good at all (57)
25%

Watched Threads