Username280788
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Submitted my ucas yesterday and looking over it today some information I had put it says not provided now. My A level grades, start dates and couple other things all say not provided, is that normal?
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Username280788)
Submitted my ucas yesterday and looking over it today some information I had put it says not provided now. My A level grades, start dates and couple other things all say not provided, is that normal?
Dont worry - the new Ucas system has several glitches and Ucas are aware and trying to fix them - disapearing grades on Hub is one of them, but the Unis can see everything at their end.
Username280788
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Dont worry - the new Ucas system has several glitches and Ucas are aware and trying to fix them - disapearing grades on Hub is one of them, but the Unis can see everything at their end.
Ah sweet, cheers for that
boki12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Does this mean that the grades you submit are still there, although you can't see them? I submitted my application 2 days ago, but in the education part, I can only see my school, start, and end date (the space for my qualifications and modules is blank).
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by boki12)
Does this mean that the grades you submit are still there, although you can't see them?
Yes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (34)
87.18%
No (5)
12.82%

Watched Threads