Sophxxxdd
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi can anyone give insight as to which LNAT essay topics are more likely to come out? perhaps those who sat it recently (no need to tell me the question at all just a rough idea!)
Amiya_
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sophxxxdd)
hi can anyone give insight as to which LNAT essay topics are more likely to come out? perhaps those who sat it recently (no need to tell me the question at all just a rough idea!)
Hiya! I sat the LNAT last year, my question was: "Do celebrities have a right to privacy?"
The other question was something related to medicine/ biology, but I can't remember exactly.

Practise questions I did included:
Should selling your organs be illegal?
How far has women's rights progressed?

You can't predict what topic/ questions will come up exactly, but my main advice is to read the news regularly to see what topics are trending. Remember, commercial awareness is an important skill within the legal sector!
BUT data protection was big while I was sitting my LNAT, and if I were in your position, I'd keep artificial intelligence, climate change and vaccinations/ pandemic in mind.

Goodluck!
Sophxxxdd
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Amiya_)
Hiya! I sat the LNAT last year, my question was: "Do celebrities have a right to privacy?"
The other question was something related to medicine/ biology, but I can't remember exactly.

Practise questions I did included:
Should selling your organs be illegal?
How far has women's rights progressed?

You can't predict what topic/ questions will come up exactly, but my main advice is to read the news regularly to see what topics are trending. Remember, commercial awareness is an important skill within the legal sector!
BUT data protection was big while I was sitting my LNAT, and if I were in your position, I'd keep artificial intelligence, climate change and vaccinations/ pandemic in mind.

Goodluck!
Thank u so much ill take this into consideration!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads