Crush feelings towards me

Watch
anongirl4571
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Im confused as to whether my crush likes me or not. Everyone including him knows I do, and its been 2 years since this happened. Recently he has been looking a lot my way, and his friends laugh quietly when we walk past each other. He never talks to me, but I am a very very quiet person at school and do not give him proper answers the rare times he does, and i look moody due to my social anxiety. However, he talks to my best friend who I suspect he might like, but i dont know if im being paranoid. When something funny like a supply teacher says my name wrong in class and everyone laughs, he turns bright red and looks at me and tries not to laugh or smile and his friends nudge him and mutter things. His friends talk to me sometimes but give me weird looks as well. Today, we were playing dodgeball in PE and i was holding the ball and one of his close friends shouted my name around 5 times and yelled at me to throw the ball in a patronizing manner, in front of my crush. It sounded quite rude to me. Would they be rude if he liked me? Please tell me your honest view on what you think is happening.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anongirl4571)
Im confused as to whether my crush likes me or not. Everyone including him knows I do, and its been 2 years since this happened. Recently he has been looking a lot my way, and his friends laugh quietly when we walk past each other. He never talks to me, but I am a very very quiet person at school and do not give him proper answers the rare times he does, and i look moody due to my social anxiety. However, he talks to my best friend who I suspect he might like, but i dont know if im being paranoid. When something funny like a supply teacher says my name wrong in class and everyone laughs, he turns bright red and looks at me and tries not to laugh or smile and his friends nudge him and mutter things. His friends talk to me sometimes but give me weird looks as well. Today, we were playing dodgeball in PE and i was holding the ball and one of his close friends shouted my name around 5 times and yelled at me to throw the ball in a patronizing manner, in front of my crush. It sounded quite rude to me. Would they be rude if he liked me? Please tell me your honest view on what you think is happening.
Boy likes girl and girl likes boy in secondary school. Just go for it. Young love and let it blossom I to adulthood. If he hasn't got other girls on the go then make him your boyfriend!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (224)
56.57%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
12.63%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.36%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
9.09%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.55%

Watched Threads