What should I wear to a date?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What do you think would look cute/sexy/hot/good on a girl during a chill date (the walking around the city, or going to the park or having a picnic kinda dates)

I'm a skinny jeans kinda girl and not that into dresses cause they either don't look flattering or make me look sl*tty, so suggestions are helpful since I think he's getting bored of seeing me in different hoodies and sweatshirts
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How old are you?

Whatever is warm and comfortable. You'll look silly if you can't walk far or sink into grass because of heels, or if you can't concentrate on conversation if you are cold. And if he cares it shouldn't matter what you wear.

You could go for a nice sparkly scarf or noticeable earrings to jazz things up, or a nice top under a couple of layers that you can show off if you stop for a coffee or lunch inside (hint, hint).
Last edited by Surnia; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
How old are you?

Whatever is warm and comfortable. You'll look silly if you can't walk far or sink into grass because of heels, or if you can't concentrate on conversation if you are cold. And if he cares it shouldn't matter what you wear.

You could go for a nice sparkly scarf or noticeable earrings to jazz things up, or a nice top under a couple of layers that you can show off if you stop for a coffee or lunch inside (hint, hint).
17, and yea I feel most comfortable in hoodies/sweatshirts and skinny jeans, but running out of em to wear and I think he's getting bored; I overthink a lot, and even if he says he doesn't care about what I wear, I can't help but think he'd like me more if I wore something he'd like
xxx0xxxo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
is it a daytime thing?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xxx0xxxo)
is it a daytime thing?
yea
xxx0xxxo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
just go for different cut trousers, like bootcut or flares, and wear a fitted top instead of hoodie and a cool cropped jacket. Nice earrings.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A guy won't ever get "bored" of you wearing similar outfits. Honestly he's unlikely to remember what you wore last time unless it was particularly striking.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
17, and yea I feel most comfortable in hoodies/sweatshirts and skinny jeans, but running out of em to wear and I think he's getting bored; I overthink a lot, and even if he says he doesn't care about what I wear, I can't help but think he'd like me more if I wore something he'd like
There's a saying that only boring people get bored, so if he is genuinely bothered by what you are wearing rather than the interaction, he's not really worth it. And what were you planning on doing, buying a new outfit for every date with this guy? What if it doesn't work out and the next date likes a different style of clothing?

Just be yourself; a relationship isn't going to hang on what you wear day-to-day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (196)
55.37%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
13.84%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (40)
11.3%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
9.32%
I haven't started researching yet (21)
5.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.24%

Watched Threads