The Student Room Group

Advice from men!

I told my crush I like him and he was shocked. He kissed my hand, didn’t reject me.
He is having a rough week at work and he doesn’t want to talk about it right now.
Is it positive or negative?
Calm down a little. Dont create a thousand interpretations and expectations before you two talk. You seem to be overthinking it. Do something nice for yourself instead of speculating on this guy. Watch a movie
When you finally talk you are not going to be like "you wasted so much of my time!" or "why did this take so long? I already expected what he is gonna say anyway"
He didn't outright reject you, so naturally it's a positive reaction. Good luck.
Original post by Anonymous
I told my crush I like him and he was shocked. He kissed my hand, didn’t reject me.
He is having a rough week at work and he doesn’t want to talk about it right now.
Is it positive or negative?

Positive.
What’s up with kissing hands these days.... is this like the new trend...?

Ngl, I can’t say if this is positive or negative. From what I’m used to, if you told someone you liked them then there was either a yes or no answer—either that or they’d make an excuse, or avoid the situation. So it’s hard to say.
(edited 2 years ago)
Calm down a little. Dont create a thousand interpretations and expectations before you two talk. You seem to be overthinking it. Do something nice for yourself instead of speculating on this guy. Watch a movie
When you finally talk you are not going to be like "you wasted so much of my time!" or "why did this take so long? I already expected what he is gonna say anyway"

I’m pretty sure if you told someone something, especially if it’s a confession, you would want an answer... Wouldn’t you?

If not then why tell them?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by CaptainDuckie
I’m pretty sure if you told someone something, especially if it’s a confession, you would want an answer... Wouldn’t you?

If not then why tell them?

Yes and no. I was drunk and he told me to talk about it the next day (which we didn’t do)
Yes and no. I was drunk and he told me to talk about it the next day (which we didn’t do)

to be honest, there’s no need to say you were drunk...

when you’re drunk, you speak what you’re really feeling. why don’t you tell him again?
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending