Advice from men!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I told my crush I like him and he was shocked. He kissed my hand, didn’t reject me.
He is having a rough week at work and he doesn’t want to talk about it right now.
Is it positive or negative?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Calm down a little. Dont create a thousand interpretations and expectations before you two talk. You seem to be overthinking it. Do something nice for yourself instead of speculating on this guy. Watch a movie
When you finally talk you are not going to be like "you wasted so much of my time!" or "why did this take so long? I already expected what he is gonna say anyway"
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He didn't outright reject you, so naturally it's a positive reaction. Good luck.
sufys12
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I told my crush I like him and he was shocked. He kissed my hand, didn’t reject me.
He is having a rough week at work and he doesn’t want to talk about it right now.
Is it positive or negative?
Positive.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What’s up with kissing hands these days.... is this like the new trend...?

Ngl, I can’t say if this is positive or negative. From what I’m used to, if you told someone you liked them then there was either a yes or no answer—either that or they’d make an excuse, or avoid the situation. So it’s hard to say.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 week ago
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Calm down a little. Dont create a thousand interpretations and expectations before you two talk. You seem to be overthinking it. Do something nice for yourself instead of speculating on this guy. Watch a movie
When you finally talk you are not going to be like "you wasted so much of my time!" or "why did this take so long? I already expected what he is gonna say anyway"

I’m pretty sure if you told someone something, especially if it’s a confession, you would want an answer... Wouldn’t you?

If not then why tell them?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
I’m pretty sure if you told someone something, especially if it’s a confession, you would want an answer... Wouldn’t you?

If not then why tell them?
Yes and no. I was drunk and he told me to talk about it the next day (which we didn’t do)
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes and no. I was drunk and he told me to talk about it the next day (which we didn’t do)

to be honest, there’s no need to say you were drunk...

when you’re drunk, you speak what you’re really feeling. why don’t you tell him again?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (316)
57.35%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (76)
13.79%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (62)
11.25%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (48)
8.71%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
5.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
3.81%

Watched Threads