FTI Consulting Graduate Scheme

Watch this thread
J849
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Does anyone know what the FTI Consulting Graduate Scheme application process is like?
Tkzr22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by J849)
Does anyone know what the FTI Consulting Graduate Scheme application process is like?
The process itself is quite straightforward, especially using their portal. Cover Letter and long-form answers needed.

As for the online tests, I think they are with eSkill. Never done those type of tests before. If you have, would love to know what they're like! 50-off questions in 60 mins...

Quantitative? Qualitative? Have people generally found them easier/harder than Big-4?
Tkzr22
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by J849)
The process itself is quite straightforward, especially using their portal. Cover Letter and long-form answers needed. I've heard the next stage is an Online test followed by 2 rounds of interviews.

As for the online tests, I think they are with eSkill. Never done those type of tests before. If you have, would love to know what they're like! 50-off questions in 60 mins...

Quantitative? Qualitative? Have people generally found them easier/harder than Big-4?
Vak123
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
How long does it take them to send the online tests
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (61)
27.11%
As I expected (70)
31.11%
Harder (86)
38.22%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.56%

Watched Threads