TheSorceress
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just started the LPC at BPP. If anyone has used the LPC Answered guides and are willing to sell, I'd be happy to buy them. Also, I would appreciate any other LPC tips in general
Gmaster1980
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
In my opinion, you really don't need the guides. The model answers bpp gives are more than enough and I think they're still putting everything online in one go because of the pandemic so you have them for reference from day 1
TheSorceress
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Gmaster1980)
In my opinion, you really don't need the guides. The model answers bpp gives are more than enough and I think they're still putting everything online in one go because of the pandemic so you have them for reference from day 1
Thanks! that's true, the answers are quite detailed. I am feeling quite overwhelmed with the LPC so I thought buying the guide would help with that. Do you have any other tips/advice about the course?
Gmaster1980
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by TheSorceress)
Thanks! that's true, the answers are quite detailed. I am feeling quite overwhelmed with the LPC so I thought buying the guide would help with that. Do you have any other tips/advice about the course?
Its going to depend on what type of learner you are. For me the lpc was just tick boxes so if I knew where to find the tick list, I didn't actually need to practice it just really understand how and why things were done. Other friends who got distinctions all just did a lot of practice problems. Just try to stay on top of it all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (181)
55.52%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (45)
13.8%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (36)
11.04%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (31)
9.51%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
5.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.6%

Watched Threads