Rohan007best
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
So my predicted grades are BCD due to not being able to sit the most recent mocks as I had covid. I want to know which biomed unis can I apply to which will accept these predicted grades so far I think bangor and aston are the only ones
maidajajja
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
i feel like its tricky to apply to universities with a prediction of D and and with it now being highly competitive because of covid either talk to your teacher and say that you want to apply to unis that require higher than a D grade or you could do a foundation year. But your going to have to look at individual universities and their entry requirements.
Bangor Uni
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 hours ago
(Original post by Rohan007best)
So my predicted grades are BCD due to not being able to sit the most recent mocks as I had covid. I want to know which biomed unis can I apply to which will accept these predicted grades so far I think bangor and aston are the only ones
Hi there,

There is a lot more information on our website with regards to which subjects you need and which grades you need to study Biomedical Science at Bangor. However is you do fall short of the grades we offer a foundation year on this course, so you'll do a year of study before starting year 1 of the degree. You can find more information on the foundation year here.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else at all
Anna
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (62)
56.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (12)
10.91%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (16)
14.55%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (7)
6.36%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
6.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
5.45%

Watched Threads