lilyrose270
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied to 3 medical schools and sent my application off. But I know I have one more choice. I tried adding a new choice but ucas said the application is still in process. The deadline is tomorrow. How effed am I?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lilyrose270)
I applied to 3 medical schools and sent my application off. But I know I have one more choice. I tried adding a new choice but ucas said the application is still in process. The deadline is tomorrow. How effed am I?
You'll need to call UCAS if it still showing this tomorrow morning.
lilyrose270
Rep:
do applications sent from a school/centre take quicker to process than from an individual?

(Original post by Admit-One)
You'll need to call UCAS if it still showing this tomorrow morning.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lilyrose270)
do applications sent from a school/centre take quicker to process than from an individual?
By the Uni? No difference, the same amount of time.
lilyrose270
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
By the Uni? No difference, the same amount of time.
nope by UCAS? Ahh im so stressed rn. Hopefully I can sort it out over the phone
hannahjaayy
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you've sent the application already, then there's not really any way to modify it? I think you are supposed to send them all off together. Call them
Satori Tendō
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Usually if you have space you can add choices before the deadline or change them pretty easily. I did it a while ago for my first degree, it was so simple...just calling them and they were like yeah no problem. It was a quick alteration on their part.

But I didn't do it on the day it was due and it wasn't a course with an early deadline like med so I don't know how these two factors can change things but it's worth a try.

Call them today, the deadline is 6pm I'm sure they can do it. Make sure you call them early, I can assume deadline day is probably hectic.
Last edited by Satori Tendō; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (16)
10.32%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (3)
1.94%
Finding the time to revise (10)
6.45%
Finding the motivation (44)
28.39%
Getting distracted (24)
15.48%
Procrastination (57)
36.77%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.65%

Watched Threads