bitterlemons
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone currently filling this form in?

Does anyone know where i can find previous candidate examples for it?
Soundwave_2003
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bitterlemons)
Anyone currently filling this form in?

Does anyone know where i can find previous candidate examples for it?
I'm trying to fill it in too but ive only done the medic mentor online work experience so I'm panicking as i can't fill any of the form in. 😭
bitterlemons
Rep:
(Original post by Soundwave_2003)
I'm trying to fill it in too but ive only done the medic mentor online work experience so I'm panicking as i can't fill any of the form in. 😭
oh no, thats the worst. is there no way you can get work experience in the next week?

im so lucky cause my dads a vet and owns a surgery
Strawberry841
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi for section B (vocational experience record) do you just upload a word document of your employers details or are you expected to write a short summary or a lengthy page of what you did on your work experience?
bitterlemons
Rep:
(Original post by Strawberry841)
Hi for section B (vocational experience record) do you just upload a word document of your employers details or are you expected to write a short summary or a lengthy page of what you did on your work experience?
i kept it brief- just filled in the blanks and a short summary
Strawberry841
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i kept it brief- just filled in the blanks and a short summary
Ok thank you
bitterlemons
Rep:
Ok thank you
are you using mainly farming experience or vet clinic?
Strawberry841
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
are you using mainly farming experience or vet clinic?
A mixture really I haven’t filled out the form yet
bitterlemons
Rep:
A mixture really I haven’t filled out the form yet
alright thanks. cause mines mainly clinical so a bit worred
Strawberry841
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
alright thanks. cause mines mainly clinical so a bit worred
I wouldn’t worry about that, it’s good that you have proper experience to write about and it’s out of your hands what they make of it
bitterlemons
Rep:
I wouldn’t worry about that, it’s good that you have proper experience to write about and it’s out of your hands what they make of it
have yall sent it in? im still waiting for my teacher to check over it
Strawberry841
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
have yall sent it in? im still waiting for my teacher to check over it
For Harper Adams and Keele today is the deadline for the vocational experience form
bitterlemons
Rep:
For Harper Adams and Keele today is the deadline for the vocational experience form
yeah ive sent it in now. i really wonder what everyine wrote in theirs, can we share what we wrote in private dms tommorow?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads