Rhian23456
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Me and my boyfriend are in a 4 month relationship. He’s fingered me and I’ve gave him a hand job. He seems like he loves me but today he told me he’s not ready for sex. Is that a red flag ?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no lol. i would date and decline sex.. doesn’t mean it is a sign of a red flag? people r ready at different times, don’t rush him lmao
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No. In fact it is the exact opposite. If he says he is waiting until he's ready then that shows he cares about you and this relationship.
Last edited by 1582; 1 week ago
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What would make you think him being honest and telling you that he’s not ready to have sex was a red flag???
Cherokee465
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rhian23456)
Me and my boyfriend are in a 4 month relationship. He’s fingered me and I’ve gave him a hand job. He seems like he loves me but today he told me he’s not ready for sex. Is that a red flag ?
Not at all! Different people feel ready at different times and that's totally okay. As long as you're both happy in the relationship and both want the same things out of the relationship then you should be fine
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you or him are 15 or younger it's fine.

If you're both over 20 it doesn't make much sense. Unless you've only seen each other twice in 4 months?
Tell him to pull his finger out and get a move on.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why would that be a 'red flag'? Slightly odd in that guys are usually always up for it but thats it. The only red flag is you over thinking it this much really
Ducky Donna
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
thats unreal I thought being a guy he would be dying to get inside you by now, I am female and I wouldn't have that patience
McGoo51
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No. Guys do respect girls you know. He's probably waiting for you to make 1st move
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not a red flag but certainly a tad bizarre, ask him what he’s waiting for if you’re up for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (316)
57.35%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (76)
13.79%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (62)
11.25%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (48)
8.71%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
5.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
3.81%

Watched Threads