Lollbert
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

So I’m in my second year of uni studying history, and I’m completely lost on Marxist history, Hegel and Kant. When I say lost, I mean I’ve studied the basics for about 5 years and still know nothing! I have a seminar tomorrow and I know I should go because I can learn from group discussions, but I’m too scared to go because I have a tutor that goes around the class and picks on people, and I have nothing to contribute!

I’d really appreciate any help on this subject, as it is killing me

P.s. I know I should attend office hours but again, I am too scared and I don’t know what I don’t know!
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lollbert)
Hi,

So I’m in my second year of uni studying history, and I’m completely lost on Marxist history, Hegel and Kant. When I say lost, I mean I’ve studied the basics for about 5 years and still know nothing! I have a seminar tomorrow and I know I should go because I can learn from group discussions, but I’m too scared to go because I have a tutor that goes around the class and picks on people, and I have nothing to contribute!

I’d really appreciate any help on this subject, as it is killing me

P.s. I know I should attend office hours but again, I am too scared and I don’t know what I don’t know!
Right, first of all - how was the seminar?

Second, can you describe what you think is meant by Marxist history, for the viewers at home.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads