Make it More Sight-ey !!

Watch
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
today is World Sight Day... let us promote this important event with some well-focussed puns :yep:

Name:  totd.png
Views: 7
Size:  457.8 KB

Spoiler:
Show
Myopia was common in the farming community of Dorset in the 19th century. Children were sent to Casterbridge for regular testing at the Optician's

Spoiler:
Show
Reality Check Toki the Dumdum harrysbar The_Lonely_Goatherd Good bloke Muttley79 nulli tertius chazwomaqAndrew97 Plantagenet Crown Fullofsurprises LiberOfLondon ecolierlondonmyst Sammylou40GlazJoinedup uberteknikPhoenixfeather99AngryJellyfish laurawattwinterscomingBlue_Cow RedTwisttoonervoustotalk Deggs_14 HRobson_BMCSinnoh SaDe7RogerOxonAnonymous1502 DrewskiQuasaParacosm The Usherette™ lyer in hellfyreMidge Bang Udder OrderProducktiveOndeKarelinaGreyWolfTooDr CoxPhantom 1517Dan0101026Soapusername5264250FV75mqb2766cambioTobelstienCoolBroStereoKjekjeSkittishNappLaserquestAleshabecausethenightOberonflyLovelyFoxProxyBuckHowlsHalfeti RoseWoooordabsolutelysproutMoonboChoc fanGhostladyCoolestMacyAmeliaLyndseyRsxgewSameeraClaudiaDaveoNeviBlackCatFlobroLaurenceAnonymous1502Guru JasonLego Men OnJoyfulGeekMarkovHardy_BtgHannaRufusSynergy~Medic WilVanessaCnightingalegendVersionsBecca216Mr WillyjellyRetreadicossummerberrychopinnocMesopotGolderzshortieTashFionaandDonkeymnotzetamfctinygirlBlueIndigoVioletTJ1997DaryaJoyAstraPhoenixRoseWannaCambioAsaYunoouser11235813cleanseBexKorrasmorrasajilemonadeteatreblebeefox houndbbyooserJolesJustaboutmeddadCute Kawaii ImperatorFatinespinningtopjoey srpugglet HellllppppScarletMillionsSir Rutlandtimespentjackpotu_w_DSKEdacba_w_HALLOONMickeyM&SpharmerS&FProperladFFFMehvijRam RYeoAeshaMarkWise G TinyPizzahomecounterPStevensAmeliab2PRich PCkentReading MumKing LouiswaxerAzureWindChlaminmate4DopticsDentaldreamsjustvisitedSocraticNikkiBHM365nm12345Leafysealonestercote1ojhungrysal
the bear
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
:woo: crystal clear punnage Sir ROTL !! :yay:

have a medal my friend

Name:  goldie.png
Views: 7
Size:  91.3 KB
hungrysalamander
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not looking after my eyesight was a short-sighted decision.
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Not looking after my eyesight was a short-sighted decision.
:woo: nice one hs :congrats:

Name:  abluepun1.png
Views: 9
Size:  218.0 KB
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dioptre Another Day

where Bond starts showing his age a bit.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Queen of Sight
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Reality Check)
Dioptre Another Day :007:

where Bond starts showing his age a bit.
:woo: pin sharp pun Sir RC ! :yay:

Views: 5
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Queen of Sight
:rave: thanks for this tg :girl:

Name:  denturesmaybe.png
Views: 6
Size:  74.2 KB
Joinedup
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I want your specs - George Michael
the bear
Rep:
Name:  4eyes.png
Size:  292.4 KB

Spoiler:
Show
Bond is sent undercover to infiltrate a gang of evil opticians who are plotting to brainwash government advisors
Last edited by the bear; 1 month ago
BrainDrain
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Queen of Sight
These jokes are getting cornea and cornea.
Last edited by BrainDrain; 1 month ago
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Joinedup)
I want your specs - George Michael
:woo: this is genius :yay:

have another medal Sir J !!

the bear
Rep:
(Original post by BrainDrain)
These jokes are getting cornea and cornea.
:wavey:

welcome to the Clinic of Pun my friend

we enjoyed your début wordplay :yep:

please sew this badge onto your TSR tunic:

Name:  anavypunnery.png
Views: 3
Size:  162.5 KB

:congrats:
the bear
Rep:
cu2moro

:wavey:

going to get some shut-eye

Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wearing glasses during maths improves division
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Dentaldreams)
Wearing glasses during maths improves division
:rave: thank you so much Dent :girl:

Name:  aeropuns.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  48.2 KB
meddad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
To see or not to see that is the question
meddad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Should've gone to....

Name:  Screenshot_20211015-093552_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  148.2 KB
meddad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
James Bond needed his Spectre-cles for these films

For Your Eyes Only
A View to a Kill
Golden Eye
meddad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Someone told me that you should always wear spectacles when driving in snow.

I-C-Y
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (106)
34.3%
Yes - a trusted person (88)
28.48%
No (82)
26.54%
I'm not sure (33)
10.68%

Watched Threads