Clare College (Cambridge) Applicants 2022

Watch
Mighty_dinosaur
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi all, I saw that many other colleges had their own pages and I couldn’t find one for Clare so I made this. If you applied here then drop your course name and let’s chat
_Rusty_
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Mighty_dinosaur)
Hi all, I saw that many other colleges had their own pages and I couldn’t find one for Clare so I made this. If you applied here then drop your course name and let’s chat
If you share this link on the main thread, Theloniouss can add it to the home page
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by chris01928)
If you share this link on the main thread, Theloniouss can add it to the home page
Got it :yy:
_Rusty_
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Theloniouss)
Got it :yy:
Thank you
Mighty_dinosaur
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by chris01928)
Yes. Which is the main one?
tsr752
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi guys, just wondering if there are any clare law applicants on here. If so, has anyone received a CLT test time as I know others from colleges like Jesus and Trinity have been allocated times already? Thanks
friendly_cryptid
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I've applied for PBS
Anyone know when Clare will start releasing interview dates? The waiting is killing me haha
tsr752
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by friendly_cryptid)
I've applied for PBS
Anyone know when Clare will start releasing interview dates? The waiting is killing me haha
Same, the wait is only made worse by the fact that other applicants are receiving interview offers. Although, I have been told by Clare students that the college is notoriously slow in releasing interview/admission assessment info so am holding onto that!
friendly_cryptid
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by tsr752)
Same, the wait is only made worse by the fact that other applicants are receiving interview offers. Although, I have been told by Clare students that the college is notoriously slow in releasing interview/admission assessment info so am holding onto that!
ah that's good to know. With PBS we can't even focus on admissions tests either!
If you want to chat more easily feel free to message me.
Last edited by friendly_cryptid; 2 months ago
Lili Szigeti
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone else applied to Clare for law?
b_emma67
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi anyone else applied for English at Clare?
the_obscure
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I’ve applied to Clare for English. Gosh it’s tricky holding your nerve, despite all the logic. I know the Elat is a time factor as is the time Clare historically takes. Still it’s hard to hear about all the interview offers. Trying not to let the self doubt creep in.
rosa324
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Jonnee)
I’ve applied to Clare for English. Gosh it’s tricky holding your nerve, despite all the logic. I know the Elat is a time factor as is the time Clare historically takes. Still it’s hard to hear about all the interview offers. Trying not to let the self doubt creep in.
same
Lili Szigeti
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I just got my interview offer from Clare, anyone else?
the_obscure
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Oh well done. I'm waiting for English at the moment.
dlivesey
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone received their information for CLT? I’ve got my interview invitation but haven’t received the information about Moodle.
Lili Szigeti
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
that’s what i was worried about too i haven’t got it either yet ;/ do you think we should email them asking for it
Izzy_cat30
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I haven't received anything yet...I've applied for NatSci (Biological).
stressmeister
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Izzy_cat30)
I haven't received anything yet...I've applied for NatSci (Biological).
same here!!!
margot23
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by stressmeister)
same here!!!
same here, I haven't received anything yet...I've applied for NatSci (Physics)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads