The Student Room Group

Clare College (Cambridge) Applicants 2022

Scroll to see replies

Just wondering, if anyone had heard anything yet? I’m still waiting (for maths) so getting a little anxious.
Original post by Rebeccar43
HSPS applicant here and also the wait is killing me! Already have offers from Nottingham, Liverpool and Cardiff (still waiting on Bath) so have decent back up plans. Would love to go to Cambridge though but it seems such a long shot. Wish they would hurry up and put us out of our misery :biggrin:

Hi! We have applied for the exact same unis and course and college at Cambridge!! Hopefully we hear back for HSPS this week
We have done all we can. It will go one way or the other. We should be proud for trying at all. By the end of next week we should know either way. Best of luck to everyone 😊
Any applicants for English heard yet? I can't take the suspense!
I'm applying for econs but same I haven't received anything yet! Also if my predicted grades are lower than entry requirements (idk my school didn't tell us our predicted grades), will my offer surely be rejected?
Original post by Ustinian
I'm applying for econs but same I haven't received anything yet! Also if my predicted grades are lower than entry requirements (idk my school didn't tell us our predicted grades), will my offer surely be rejected?

You can see your predicted grades on your UCAS application. Don't know why they wouldn't tell you, it is your grade
Original post by chris01928
You can see your predicted grades on your UCAS application. Don't know why they wouldn't tell you, it is your grade

Mhmm I don't think there is anywhere for me to check on the UCAS website...But anyway guess I don't care anymore😭Thanks for the reply!
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi! I have applied for medicine and have not heard anything yet :smile:
Original post by RB169933
Hi! I have applied for medicine and have not heard anything yet :smile:

Pretty much no one has, give it til the 26th, last year they gave out the bulk of their interviews on the day and the days after the BMAT results were released
Pretty much no one has, give it til the 26th, last year they gave out the bulk of their interviews on the day and the days after the BMAT results were released

Thankyou! Have you applied to medicine at Clare?
Original post by RB169933
Thankyou! Have you applied to medicine at Clare?

Medicine at Jesus:smile:
Medicine at Jesus:smile:

I was considering Jesus College! Wishing you all the best for BMAT results and interviews :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by tsr752
Hi guys, just wondering if there are any clare law applicants on here. If so, has anyone received a CLT test time as I know others from colleges like Jesus and Trinity have been allocated times already? Thanks

heyy same heree!! i received my clt date last week and its this wed (24/11). they haven't given me an interview date yet though even though my other friends have already received dates for their interviews. is this the same for everyone applying to clare too?

My high school didn't tell us our predicted grades. How can I see on the application?
Original post by margot23
My high school didn't tell us our predicted grades. How can I see on the application?

Login to UCAS and it'll be under 'qualifications' or WTTE
Reply 35
I have :smile: although I haven’t heard anything back about interview yet - have you? Stressing me out all this waiting…
Original post by zlyn18
heyy same heree!! i received my clt date last week and its this wed (24/11). they haven't given me an interview date yet though even though my other friends have already received dates for their interviews. is this the same for everyone applying to clare too?

My CLT is Wednesday as well. And yeah I got the interview confirmation with the CLT details but no follow up about times. Although, I think that email said that they would tell us more about interviews early this week so I'd anticipate another email in the next day or so.
i’m applying for music, but i haven’t heard anything yet!! had to come on here to make sure i wasn’t the only one lol!
Has any Clare law applicants heard about interview dates yet? Do you know when we are meant to find out because I haven't started preparing yet lol
Have any Clare Economics applicants heard about interview dates yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending