Anyone wanna go to the Maughn with me?

Watch
bored_user:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
With covid gone... I can bring new people with me to the King's library!! Anyone wanna come??
lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
it looks cool tbh

but why would you take a stranger with you haha
Rep:
(Original post by lunariumxo)
it looks cool tbh

but why would you take a stranger with you haha
idkk l love making new friendsss!!
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just take precautions. There are some definite weirdos here. I've crossed some already. Others I know have too.

Don't reveal your personal details to people. First name only. You can use Telegram to communicate with them, as I believe the app withholds your phone number so they can't stalk you as easily even if they want to.

Don't share your fking "snap" and instagram and etc. with strangers.

Edit: unless you are like me and walk around with an arsenal of covert self-defense weaponry (all legal). Then go ahead.
Last edited by NonIndigenous; 1 month ago
Rep:
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
Just take precautions. There are some definite weirdos here. I've crossed some already. Others I know have too.

Don't reveal your personal details to people. First name only. You can use Telegram to communicate with them, as I believe the app withholds your phone number so they can't stalk you as easily even if they want to.

Don't share your fking "snap" and instagram and etc. with strangers.

Edit: unless you are like me and walk around with an arsenal of covert self-defense weaponry (all legal). Then go ahead.
ahhh that's true ngl... but im sure itll be fine cause its in a public space and stuff
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
no thank u
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
no thank u
u du u dood.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (17)
8.9%
Okay (57)
29.84%
A bit lacking (67)
35.08%
Not good at all (50)
26.18%

Watched Threads