Have you ever met a celebrity but didn't know who they were at the time?

Watch
NaBaCe
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i was in the queue for harry potter , only realized as i went in that Suzanne from Hollyoaks was in the same queue
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
My friend once spoke to Colin Firth at some length, having absolutely no idea who he was :lolwut:
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
Robert Duvall and i sat him at a the worst table in our restaurant

Drake (when he was an actor, not a rapper)

bunch of celebrity hockey players when i lived in Canada.

bunch of celebrity rugby players when i lived in Australia.
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Lots and lots of famous musicians, including David Guetta (probably my worst/best one)
Satori Tendō
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I saw a whole bunch of people pushing and shoving to get closer to some guy with security.
Still don't know who he is lol
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Emma Watson had visited my area for shopping and I knew her straight away (I was very young so I called her Hermione) I then managed to get an autograph and still treasure it to this date she is still an idol to me :wizard:
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes.
A few times when I was dating well connected american guys as a teenager or renting from a loony scientologist landlady in my early 20s.
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I once got talking to an actor in London then only found out who he was when I saw him in something that same night. :lol:
Monrose344
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NaBaCe)
i was in the queue for harry potter , only realized as i went in that Suzanne from Hollyoaks was in the same queue
I've met Ash Roy from Hollyoaks, we got off the same bus. I didn't know until I looked back and saw his face. I also met Justine from Tracy Beaker at a shop (she was my childhood crush) and I met Duke on the street. I didn't know it was him until my mother pointed at him.
NonIndigenous
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Probably quite a few:
1. I'm shyt with names
2. I'm even more shytter with pop culture & celebrities

1 + 2 = lol

Like I don't even know 90% of the supposed celebrity names under this thread. Probably more than 90%. I know David Guetta. That's about it.
Last edited by NonIndigenous; 1 month ago
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My family members would have experienced this when they see me in the morning
0ptics
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
no.
0ptics
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
I can empathise; the sun is quite the celebrity craze, globally.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
I can empathise; the sun is quite the celebrity craze, globally.
Not what I meant lol
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Syd Little in a beer garden, i was only aware they were a celebrity because my parent got very excited
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
gurl the paparazzi life is just too much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads