Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Soo I went on my boyfriends phone and went on Snapchat and deleted the naked pics of me as his friend can log into his snap and I just don’t want makes picks of me on his snap ( on our chat they’re saved ) so I asked him for his phone and deleted them
This resulted in him leaving the room and saying we may as well break up like what kind of reaction is that ffs how can someone be that mad because I want to delete pics of my own body
salacea9182
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Did he know you only wanted to delete your nudes? Perhaps he thought you didn't trust him and wanted to check his messages.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Well from his perspective it shows you dont trust him with them. Plus he's probably pissed that you invaded his privacy, as it were, to vandalise his **** bank.
They may be pictures of your body but you did send them to him after all and given he wasnt sharing them or anything hes likely pissed off that you pilfered his phone because you dont trust him.
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
don't send naked pictures of yourself unless you can trust your partner not to keep them as trophies and/or no one else will eventually see them or you're happy for them to do so cuz likely at least one of those scenarios will happen. you're lucky he let you look at his phone tho and you obviously don't trust your partner, so don't send any more pics.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I mean, since you’ve said that you don’t want his friend to see... why doesn’t he put it on his “my eyes only” ?

I think this situation has been handled very poorly.
thomasdao
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by salacea9182)
Did he know you only wanted to delete your nudes? Perhaps he thought you didn't trust him and wanted to check his messages.
As salacea9182 said, your question is not specific enough for us to answer.
Black Friday jokes.
Last edited by thomasdao; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (15)
8.72%
Okay (51)
29.65%
A bit lacking (62)
36.05%
Not good at all (44)
25.58%

Watched Threads