Had no cafiene today Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Its my new days resolution for the 17th Jan I would not have any. I feel really refreshed and awake and alive, I have been up since 9:00 too. If I had 500ml of coke I would keep loosing concentration and would be tired now.

I feel great, maybe this is what I need to finally stop drinking the acidic crap.Do you know machanics use it to clean rust of breaks?
Xulfer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've got into the habit of having a bottle of coke for lunch everyday at school/sixth form. I don't think it does me any good. I also like to fill myself with coffee (not in any dodgy way...) in the hope that it will wake me up. It does, for about 20 mins. I'm always really tired. Maybe this doesn't help me?
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Its my new days resolution for the 17th Jan I would not have any. I feel really refreshed and awake and alive, I have been up since 9:00 too. If I had 500ml of coke I would keep loosing concentration and would be tired now.

I feel great, maybe this is what I need to finally stop drinking the acidic crap.Do you know machanics use it to clean rust of breaks?
somebody mentioned it on another thread... still can't live without it though... had two cups of coffee and 2l of coke (no exaggeration, I opened the bottle and just threw it away 5 min ago) today... (other than that I live a pretty healthy life )
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I never drink caffeine to keep me awake oddly enough. :confused: I always have it before i go to bed and it helps me get to sleep.
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
I never drink caffeine to keep me awake oddly enough. :confused: I always have it before i go to bed and it helps me get to sleep.
Interesting... A sort of anti-placebo effect it would seem.
Quite curious indeed.
Cree
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)

I'd have the worst headache if I went that long with out caffiene.
Brake rust? *cringes, looks at can of Dew and debates taking another swig*:eek:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1043)
79.08%
Leave (276)
20.92%

Watched Threads