AlinaNaeem23
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If I do not sit one of my A2 exams( maths), will the result be ungraded? I checked the cambridge international website and they said ungraded is not written on the final certificate. Can anyone confirm this?
Chi chi5
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I would kindly suggest you reconsider not sitting your exams. However, if you are sitting three other a levels it wouldn’t be as much of a concern. Please consult with your school as they know your specific circumstances and can hopefully better advise. All the best
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
PQ can you advise here?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you simply don’t attend an exam that you are entered for then yes you will get a U grade. While it’s left off the certificate it would still need to be declared in any UCAS application.
And the results for UK students would be listed in their Personal Learning Record.

If you don’t want to sit an exam then it is better to get your exam centre to cancel your entry
Last edited by PQ; 1 month ago
EOData
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you don't turn up to one of several exams for a subject then they will give you 0 for that exam and calculate your overall grade using that 0, but it doesn't mean you will necessarily get a U overall.

Only overall grades appear on certificates so there will be no indication you got a 0 on one unit.
Last edited by EOData; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.89%
Okay (105)
29.66%
A bit lacking (129)
36.44%
Not good at all (85)
24.01%

Watched Threads