ebike

Watch
da_nolo
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
anyone have one?
how do you like it and got into it?
suggestions to learn about ebiles and get started?
Charlieieieieie
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by da_nolo)
anyone have one?
how do you like it and got into it?
suggestions to learn about ebiles and get started?
H man, I've got an e-bike, it's made by giant, no clue what model it is.

What I will say, I love, I Honestly think it's worth every penny, especially if you're gonna take it to dh/XC mtb places, uphills, downhills it's all a breeze, and its good for city riding. BUT THERE ARE DRAWBACKS TO BE AWARE OF:

Obviously, very expensive, mine was about £4,000, they're much heavier than normal mountain bikes, VERY high maintenance, expect to replace new parts every 400 miles even for the best of these bikes, and these parts won't come cheap.

Conclusion: If you're really into biking then its 100% worth it, if you don't ride very often then its best to do your research however id advise not to buy one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads