myshamarzan
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hello, I just sent my UCAS application and during registration for LNATS i had to use the ucas personal number, so doesnt that mean its automatically connected?Did i have to add it as a educational qualification as well? Please help, im freaking out
kfinlay5
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
You don’t need to add it as a qualification on UCAS, just make sure on your LNAT account you’ve selected which universities you want LNAT to release your score to
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
As above, don't worry.
Each University downloads 'their' scores from LNAT - if you added your UCAS id, all good.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
You *should* declare all qualifications and tests on your ucas application. That includes LNAT.

Missing it off won’t prevent your universities getting your results.

You can add it to your ucas application by filling in the qualifications change form on the ucas website.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
You *should* declare all qualifications and tests on your ucas application. That includes LNAT.
Applicants do not need to declare LNAT on their UCAS applications.
All LNAT Unis can check directly with LNAT to see if an applicant has registered and then taken the test.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Applicants do not need to declare LNAT on their UCAS applications.
All LNAT Unis can check directly with LNAT to see if an applicant has registered and then taken the test.
That's not in line with the UCAS declaration that applicants agree to when they submit (that they've declared all qualifications).

UCAS provide it as an option for applicants to include in their qualifications section - because they expect it to be entered. Name:  lnat.PNG
Views: 56
Size:  37.6 KB

Whether that's how results get sent to universities or checked is beside the point.
"You must enter all your qualifications from secondary education onwards" - that's what UCAS ask for and what applicants should be doing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
6.87%
October 2021 (194)
45.97%
November 2021 (44)
10.43%
December 2021 (56)
13.27%
January 2021 (46)
10.9%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (39)
9.24%