Ex Marks and Spencer Employees- HR Emails for Reference

Watch this thread
Chillfae
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I have to disclose an lengthy employment history for security and background checks- as I've nearly finished my application for the airport. But to my dismay I discovered that I don't have a direct HR email for Marks and Spencer-just to get a reference as the airport don't just check up on references via phone numbers

The only aspect I recalled was Ceridien but that is only for viewing payslips I believe.

Thank you for any assistance/advice <3

p.s worked there from 2013-2016..
JasmineAcademic
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Chillfae)
I have to disclose an lengthy employment history for security and background checks- as I've nearly finished my application for the airport. But to my dismay I discovered that I don't have a direct HR email for Marks and Spencer-just to get a reference as the airport don't just check up on references via phone numbers

The only aspect I recalled was Ceridien but that is only for viewing payslips I believe.

Thank you for any assistance/advice <3

p.s worked there from 2013-2016..
The best thing to do is contact HR directly by their number and ask for a contact email address. It shouldn’t take you very long. I had the same issue when I worked for Boots

I got this HR number from M&S Twitter page- 0345 304 7474
Chillfae
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by JasmineAcademic)
The best thing to do is contact HR directly by their number and ask for a contact email address. It shouldn’t take you very long. I had the same issue when I worked for Boots

I got this HR number from M&S Twitter page- 0345 304 7474
Thank you so much Jasmine <3
Flooby
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hi, would you mind sharing the phone number you used to get this from Boots please, or the email if you still have it? I've tried every possible Google search and can't find a thing and as I've been told by new employer not to hand in my notice yet I was hoping to avoid going through my line manager.
JasmineAcademic
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Flooby)
Hi, would you mind sharing the phone number you used to get this from Boots please, or the email if you still have it? I've tried every possible Google search and can't find a thing and as I've been told by new employer not to hand in my notice yet I was hoping to avoid going through my line manager.
Hi!

Yea of course. Yes it was literally so hard to find! I emailed these — [email protected]

They can send you proof too of the day you started and date you left
Flooby
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Thankyou so much! I have no idea why they make it so difficult to get in touch. Everything I tried took me to customer services of some sort.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (8)
34.78%
They're exactly what I expected (7)
30.43%