The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Official University of Lincoln 2022 applicant thread

Welcome to all our 2022 applicants,

We hope you find our new thread useful. This is where you can ask us any questions you may have about the University of Lincoln and applying for 2022 entry.

If you would like to join our social media pages created for applicants considering applying to Lincoln next year, please see our University of Lincoln 2022 Applicants Facebook page and our UoL Applicants Twitter page.

We also have our Friends for Life scheme which you can sign up to, with the input of your interests, we do the rest of the work for you! Linking you with other applicants with similar interests all on our 2022 Applicants Facebook page! Click here to visit our Friends for Life page on our website.

A series of Open Days are coming up, which serves as a great opportunity to ask any questions you have, gain an insight into subject areas, discover what the campus and Lincoln as a city has to offer and also to talk with Programme Leaders and current students. To find out more information and to book a place on an Open Day click here!

University can be a really exciting time, we understand and appreciate that it can also be a big change, particularly in the current situation. We are here to help answer any questions or concerns, and to make this an easy and enjoyable process.

Why don’t we get the conversation started with other applicants? Here are a few questions 😊
- What course are you applying for?
- Have you started your Personal Statement?
- Do you have any friends who are already at university?
- What are your hobbies?

Other useful links
View all of our courses
Great reasons to study at Lincoln
Order a prospectus
Accommodation
Useful contact information

Good luck everyone!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of Lincoln
Welcome to all our 2022 applicants,

We hope you find our new thread useful. This is where you can ask us any questions you may have about the University of Lincoln and applying for 2022 entry.

If you would like to join our social media pages created for applicants considering applying to Lincoln next year, please see our University of Lincoln 2022 Applicants Facebook page and our UoL Applicants Twitter page.

We also have our Friends for Life scheme which you can sign up to, with the input of your interests, we do the rest of the work for you! Linking you with other applicants with similar interests all on our 2022 Applicants Facebook page! Click here to visit our Friends for Life page on our website.

A series of Open Days are coming up, which serves as a great opportunity to ask any questions you have, gain an insight into subject areas, discover what the campus and Lincoln as a city has to offer and also to talk with Programme Leaders and current students. To find out more information and to book a place on an Open Day click here!

University can be a really exciting time, we understand and appreciate that it can also be a big change, particularly in the current situation. We are here to help answer any questions or concerns, and to make this an easy and enjoyable process.

Why don’t we get the conversation started with other applicants? Here are a few questions 😊
- What course are you applying for?
- Have you started your Personal Statement?
- Do you have any friends who are already at university?
- What are your hobbies?

Other useful links
View all of our courses
Great reasons to study at Lincoln
Order a prospectus
Accommodation
Useful contact information

Good luck everyone!

hello! Ive applied for Education and Psychology, have offers started going out for 2022 entry?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by _itstomz_
hello! Ive applied for Education and Psychology, have offers started going out for 2022 entry?

Hi @_itstomz_

To be honest, I am not 100% sure.
I recommend chatting to one of the current students on the course which you can do here
Failing that, you can e-mail [email protected] to see if our enquiries team can help :smile:

Kind regards
Joe
Original post by UniOfLincolnStudent
Hi @_itstomz_

To be honest, I am not 100% sure.
I recommend chatting to one of the current students on the course which you can do here
Failing that, you can e-mail [email protected] to see if our enquiries team can help :smile:

Kind regards
Joe

sure, thank you so much!
Reply 4
Haven’t seen a thread yet for Lincoln :smile:
- what subject have you applied for?
- have you received an offer?
- anything else!!
Original post by Em404
Haven’t seen a thread yet for Lincoln :smile:
- what subject have you applied for?
- have you received an offer?
- anything else!!

Thanks for setting up this thread @Em404 :smile:

If anyone has any questions then please feel free to ask and one of our TSR ambassadors will be more than happy to help! If you would like to contact a current student on one of our courses then you can do that by clicking here!

Best of luck with your applications!

Kind regards
Joe :smile:
Medicine BMBS 3rd Year
Applied for a BA in history - got on offer on the 21st after applying on the 18th! Hoping to use Lincoln as my firm choice
Reply 7
Original post by arcticarchive
Applied for a BA in history - got on offer on the 21st after applying on the 18th! Hoping to use Lincoln as my firm choice

that’s brill well done!! i’ve had an offer for philosophy :smile:
Hi!
I'm applying for Film Production and hoping to send my application off this week!
Original post by arcticarchive

Hi @arcticarchive,

That is great to hear that you have had an offer through already - congratulations!!

If you have any questions about your admission please feel free to get in touch with our dedicated admissions team who will be more than happy to help you with any questions their email is: [email protected]

You can also check our our UniBuddy site as you can chat to current students at University of Lincoln who may be able to answer any questions you have as well.

Good luck!!

Megan
Y3 BA Education Student
Original post by Em404
that’s brill well done!! i’ve had an offer for philosophy :smile:

Hi @Em404,

Congratulations on your offer for Philosophy!!

If you have any questions relating to your admission you can always get in touch with our dedicated Admission Team here: [email protected] and you can have a chat to current student studying at the University of Lincoln via our UniBuddy site here: UniBuddy

Good Luck!!

Megan
Y3 BA Education Student
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
I'm applying for Film Production and hoping to send my application off this week!

Hi @Anonymous,

It is great to hear that you are applying to come and join Lincoln for our Film Production course. If you have any questions about your admission please feel free to get in touch with our dedicated admission team here: [email protected]

You can also come and chat to current students studying at the University of Lincoln to ask them any questions about their University experience so far by visiting our UniBuddy site here: UniBuddy

Good Luck!!

Megan
Y3 BA Education Student
Reply 12
Hi, I am applying for Architecture
Original post by obj2345

Hi @obj2345

That's great to hear! If you have any questions then please feel free to ask or if you would like to speak to some of our current students then click here and they will be more than happy to help.

Best of luck with your application! :smile:

Kind regards
Joe
3rd Year Medicine BMBS
Applied for medicine, waiting to hear if I have an interview 🤞🤞
Good luck everyone :0)
Original post by obj2345

@obj2345 You can also introduce yourself on the Architecture Applicants thread here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7125806
Applied for accounting and finance on 9th October no offer yet
Original post by Santanadon
Applied for accounting and finance on 9th October no offer yet

same I applied on the 17th of September for Education and Psychology and still haven't heard anything besides an acknowledgment email, not sure what's going on as I do see people getting offers.
Just had a conditional offer for English/History come through today, over the moon :smile:
Got an unconditional offer for law LLB on wednesday:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest