Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I'm fairly certain I'm being stupid and paranoid, or at least I really hope I am.
Anyway, I'm a 17 year old female who has been in her first relationship for about 6 months now with a 17 year old male. We have NOT had penetrative sex- anal, oral, vaginal, or other- but we have dry humped quite a few times.
I have always had fairly irregular menstrual cycles; the general pattern is that I start my period a few days after the date it started the last month, for example, say I started on the 14th of May, I might start on the 18th of June.I can remember one occasion where I didn't get a period at all a few years ago.
This month, I'm later than I normally am (my cycle has been 45 days so far) although I'm fairly certain it has been longer than that before.
My boyfriend has never ejaculated, but I know that it is possible to get pregnant from pre-***, which I'm not sure if he's had or not. Would there be any possibility at all that dry humping (usually with us both wearing jeans, one time I was wearing leggings) could lead to pregnancy?
Now that I've typed it out it sounds pretty ridiculous but I just want the opinion of someone so that I don't have to tell my family or him about it... yet.
I've also had mock exams which I've been quite anxious over so that could have stressed me out and delayed my cycle. I'm generally anxious and overthink almost everything, so just want to put my mind at ease until my period does come. Obviously I am also aware that there are other reasons that you might not get periods. I am scared that me stressing about it will only put it off more and then I'll get even more anxious. Any advice? Thanks.
username4899406
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Wouldn't worry op
Chances of pregnancy in your case are as close to zero as you can get
Anxiety can do a lot to the body!
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You're not pregnant.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by WazzWazz98)
Wouldn't worry op
Chances of pregnancy in your case are as close to zero as you can get
Anxiety can do a lot to the body!
Thanks, I know it's stupid and sounds stupid and I sound like an idiot, but yeah... anxiety...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
I refuse to believe that this is not a troll.
Not a troll. I already stated multiple times in the post that I knew it sounded stupid. Just wanted some reassurance since I'm a very anxious person.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Henrik.Vlijter)
Are you actually brain dead?
Wish I was lad
Lwexi12
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
you've made this thread before maybe a couple of months ago...?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lwexi12)
Wasn't me, must be a lot of people paranoid or upset about similar situations... It's easy to get het up about it because it's terrifying thinking that you could be pregnant even if you know it's irrational. I have a friend who convinced herself she was somehow pregnant even though she'd never had a partner or any kind of sexual contact with anyone... it's a real and legitimate thing to be anxious about. I don't know any girl or woman that hasn't somehow convinced themselves they could be pregnant due to irrational things...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
please go on hormonal birth control and have condoms ready for when u do decide to have sex
Babyyface.simone
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
R u real
Lwexi12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Babyyface.simone)
R u real
lmao i think so
Babyyface.simone
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
lmao i think so
N im asking cuz in seeing yo name evrwere
Lwexi12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Babyyface.simone)
N im asking cuz in seeing yo name evrwere
oh alright ig lmao
thomasdao
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yep, I don't think you can be pregnant OP. Relax and wrap it up if you are going to do it for real.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
please go on hormonal birth control and have condoms ready for when u do decide to have sex
Yeah I mean we haven't even discussed it yet cause I think it's far on the horizon but I will definitely say no until I'm put on birth control and we'd also use condoms. He's really really aware of consent and would never force me into anything so I know that he'd understand, and I'd never force him into anything.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by thomasdao)
Yep, I don't think you can be pregnant OP. Relax and wrap it up if you are going to do it for real.
Thanks, yeah I'd have birth control and condoms if we were to take it any further.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.86%
Okay (105)
29.58%
A bit lacking (130)
36.62%
Not good at all (85)
23.94%

Watched Threads