Thanks4helping
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
deleted
Last edited by Thanks4helping; 1 month ago
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Most degree courses finish in June, so that is the date you use, not the date of results or the date of graduation.
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Thanks4helping)
Is it important if I get the last month right or wrong? Also if I cant remember the dates of attendance for certain qualifications in extracurriculars that can be found in ucas. Eg if I mistakenly put a wrong completion month, is this very bad?
No it doesnt matter that much - its really so that Unis can see if there are any gaps in your education or anything that doesnt quite make sense, so all they want to see is that you finished the degree in that Summer or whatever, they are not going to be that 'exact' and they certainly wont check with the Uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.7%
Okay (56)
30.43%
A bit lacking (63)
34.24%
Not good at all (49)
26.63%

Watched Threads