how to deal with this?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
my brother said he has a problem but he’s refusing to say what it is. it’s not something to do with us. he’s saying he doesn’t want us to bear this problem.
Anonymous #1
he said maybe after two years wtf. he’s also only 14. 15 soon idk what he could’ve done.
Anonymous #1
nvm lol he finally said that he has some evil spirit problem that is annoying him while he’s sleeping. I’m pretty sure it’s from the YouTube stupid scary documentaries he’s watching all day. I can’t even talk to him about it from how stupid is this.
0ptics
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
nvm lol he finally said that he has some evil spirit problem that is annoying him while he’s sleeping. I’m pretty sure it’s from the YouTube stupid scary documentaries he’s watching all day. I can’t even talk to him about it from how stupid is this.
In hindsight, it probably was a good idea if he kept it to himself so he wouldn’t have to deal with the repercussions which are your ignorance and unsupportive behaviour. He could genuinely be terrified but your close-minded bias that is “youtube stupid scary documentaries” only allows his fear to stay intact.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 0ptics)
In hindsight, it probably was a good idea if he kept it to himself so he wouldn’t have to deal with the repercussions which are your ignorance and unsupportive behaviour. He could genuinely be terrified but your close-minded bias that is “youtube stupid scary documentaries” only allows his fear to stay intact.
hahahahahaha shut up he’s my brother I won’t be unsupportive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.85%
Okay (97)
28.96%
A bit lacking (122)
36.42%
Not good at all (83)
24.78%

Watched Threads