Tillylainton
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I'm a Level 3 second year student and im struggling so much with the assignments on unit 17. Especially assignment 17.2. Could anyone explain it to me please? These are the questions on the brief.

C.P5 Explain how person-centred care is applied for one individual who has one type of dementia

C.P6 Explain why a flexible approach is needed when planning care for one individual who has one type of dementia

C.M3 Assess why the principles of person-centred care are important to maintain the dignity, rights and entitlements of one individual who has dementia

C.D2 Justify the impact and benefits of holistic person-centred care on one individual who has dementia

C.D3 Evaluate how current practice in dementia care meets the needs of an individual with dementia, through managing its effects and maintaining health and wellbeing
hannah99257419
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
They should have provided you with case studies to choose from, you then have one type of dementia that you speak about from task C (p5) onwards
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.39%
Okay (115)
29.19%
A bit lacking (150)
38.07%
Not good at all (92)
23.35%

Watched Threads