Grade 8-9 Targeted Edexcel Maths GCSE Topic Questions?

Watch
fego
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Are there any websites that provide past paper questions grouped by topics for the Edexcel 9-1 Maths GCSE that are targeted at grade 8-9 candidates? If there are, please let me know.
Saba432
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Corbettmaths and Mathsgenie
I found that when I was practicing higher papers, the corbettmaths ones are trickier than maths genie, however helped a lot for practice. I didn't do GCSE's but my teacher predicted me an 8, so the practice was definitely worth it.
Good luck!
fego
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok; thanks a lot!
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fego)
Ok; thanks a lot!
Best resources here: https://www.drfrostmaths.com/sow.php...eets&term=GCSE
HaruhiSuoh
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Cgp has a practice
Book that is 8-9 targeted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads