Which edition of Royal Marsden Adult book should I buy?

Watch
username5564652
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m year one of a Mental Health Nursing course and have been advised to invest in a Royal Marsden book but I don’t know which edition to buy. Can you please help?
Allyson2020
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Eclectic Tree)
I’m year one of a Mental Health Nursing course and have been advised to invest in a Royal Marsden book but I don’t know which edition to buy. Can you please help?
Hi

The last version of this book was released in April 2020 and the one before that was in 2015.so obviously you want the latest version possible but do shop around ok as you'll probably find it at various prices .
Tracey_W
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Tenth edition of the Royal Marsden Adult nurse book is latest version as came out in spring 2020.
You obviously want to buy the most upto date one where possible okay.
Try local book shops ( W H Smith's, Watersons, online as well ).
Emily_B
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Whichever is most recent.
Borrowing one from the university library is also a good idea.
paub
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
the most recent. quoting from older versions gets tutors making comments.
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
There is often an electronic version available, it may be worthwhile seeing if you can access it that way through your university library or NHS athens (once you've started placement you'll be able to get one of these accounts).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (17)
8.9%
Okay (57)
29.84%
A bit lacking (67)
35.08%
Not good at all (50)
26.18%

Watched Threads