The Student Room Group

Money

Hi, my student finance is still being processed. I was wondering if there are any good loan websites I could use to get some short term cash for students. Preferably without credit check
Original post by EClarke66
Hi, my student finance is still being processed. I was wondering if there are any good loan websites I could use to get some short term cash for students. Preferably without credit check

Probably not the types you want to borrow from if they don't even run a credit check.

Ask yourself... if they don't care about your credit worthiness, then what other recourse do they have to get their money back from you?

Likely not the kind of recourse or people you want to deal with.
Original post by EClarke66

Try your bank as last resort........?

Wouldn't entertain any loan companies as you'll pay OTT interest on whatever you borrowed.
Reply 3
There are many options but make sure it's reliable.
(edited 2 years ago)
Some unis offer interest free loans till your money comes through. Try asking about that.
I don't think you need to worry about this. There are many easy ways to make money in the modern world. If your money is not enough to meet your needs, I advise you to take out a loan. This is a simple and reliable way to quickly get the amount you need. Don't be afraid. I advise you to cooperate with reliable credit organizations https://compacom.com/personal-loans/california that will not deceive you. I am sure that your financial problems will be solved in the near future.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending