EClarke66
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, my student finance is still being processed. I was wondering if there are any good loan websites I could use to get some short term cash for students. Preferably without credit check
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EClarke66)
Hi, my student finance is still being processed. I was wondering if there are any good loan websites I could use to get some short term cash for students. Preferably without credit check
Probably not the types you want to borrow from if they don't even run a credit check.

Ask yourself... if they don't care about your credit worthiness, then what other recourse do they have to get their money back from you?

Likely not the kind of recourse or people you want to deal with.
Tracey_W
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EClarke66)
Try your bank as last resort........?

Wouldn't entertain any loan companies as you'll pay OTT interest on whatever you borrowed.
Ximim
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
There are many options but make sure it's reliable.
Last edited by Ximim; 1 month ago
The yung bean
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Some unis offer interest free loans till your money comes through. Try asking about that.
Saimon1232
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't think you need to worry about this. There are many easy ways to make money in the modern world. If your money is not enough to meet your needs, I advise you to take out a loan. This is a simple and reliable way to quickly get the amount you need. Don't be afraid. I advise you to cooperate with reliable credit organizations https://compacom.com/personal-loans/california that will not deceive you. I am sure that your financial problems will be solved in the near future.
Last edited by Saimon1232; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads