Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what do you do when everyone in your house shuts you down?
like what the frick did i do now?
annabel_39
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
i have the same problem quite regularly in my house, 17. if everyone turns on me or goes against me suddenly, i just go into my room and stay there until things change. i try not to get angry at them because then it means i can stay on the moral high ground
Anonymous #1
(Original post by annabel_39)
i have the same problem quite regularly in my house, 17. if everyone turns on me or goes against me suddenly, i just go into my room and stay there until things change. i try not to get angry at them because then it means i can stay on the moral high ground
same bro - but its hard not to get angry as well becos you wanna let them how everything is makin u feel and stuff but they dont freakin listen
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If they didn't respect me, I wouldn't talk to them and move out if I could
Slx.24
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not much you can do but deal with it I guess. I would just start ignoring them and doing my own thing if it got to that point. I'm thankful that it looks quite impossible for that scenario to happen to me unless IM the one in the wrong, then they would all come together and stand their ground by telling me it's my mistake which I honestly appreciate a lot.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
If they didn't respect me, I wouldn't talk to them and move out if I could
yh thats why i cant wait till next year ill be 18 and going to uni
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads