Poll: which one to buy
1 pink top (6)
66.67%
2 beige top (3)
33.33%
PhoenixLady
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which top should I buy? Both colours look good on me. I am slim but have wide shoulders cos I swim competitively, so I'm not sure which top to pick :ahee: plz vote on the poll thanks

I was going to post this in fashion and beauty but the forum is dead

Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
First one looks cute
PhoenixLady
Rep:
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
First one looks cute
Thank you I do like the colour a bit more but not sure about the cut on my shoulders lol
han1all
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PhoenixLady)
Which top should I buy? Both colours look good on me. I am slim but have wide shoulders cos I swim competitively, so I'm not sure which top to pick :ahee: plz vote on the poll thanks

I was going to post this in fashion and beauty but the forum is dead

I like the first picture, it is a nice colour
PhoenixLady
Rep:
(Original post by han1all)
I like the first picture, it is a nice colour
Thanks hun
jasmine.1990
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They look the same to me
PhoenixLady
Rep:
Decided to get 1 :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.92%
Okay (104)
29.46%
A bit lacking (129)
36.54%
Not good at all (85)
24.08%

Watched Threads