Maths resit

Watch this thread
Agent_56
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I want to resit my Maths GCSE this summer since I need atleast grade 6 in Maths to do Business or Econmics and A Level Maths next year. Unfortunatly I only got grade 5 in Maths last summer. I also can't resit Maths at College since I got over Grade 4 and I think it costs over £200 to do so. It's too late to be a candidate for a November resit, some resits I look at are expensive for me since I can't afford it. Also I am 16 so would resits be free or cheap.

Thank You
tallan01
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Good luck if you are able to resit the GCSE, the investment may be well worth it. How will you improve by then?, just resitting with the same level of knowledge is unlikely to succeed.
Please be aware that maths A Level has a completely higher level of difficulty and is a huge step. Is tutoring the answer?, sadly not cheap. Maybe you know a recent top grade student that can help?
Acuityo
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Have u applied to resit yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (14)
31.11%
Take a gap year (10)
22.22%
Resit my exams (8)
17.78%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (6)
13.33%
I don't know yet (4)
8.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6.67%

Watched Threads