anyone else feeling a bit down?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im feeling a little lost and numb at the minute and was wondering if anyone else wanted to share their feelings or anything ! happy to chat and will be online
Tahmina90
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Likewise! The worst part about it is I don’t know the reason that has been keeping me down,
Absolutely have everything I asked for, it just feels like I am stuck somewhere
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
im feeling a little lost and numb at the minute and was wondering if anyone else wanted to share their feelings or anything ! happy to chat and will be online
Yes crying every day. Then just feel numb throughout the day. My issue is work related as I have a new job with prospects but I can't decide whether to stay in my current job which has no prospects as I am happy in it as I feel mental health is much more important. But I can't predict the future and what life will be like in my new job so I am scared and fearful.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I've felt down for the past 17 years
lcvedingdong
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I get seasonal depression around about this time. Do you suspect that it could be that?
Last edited by lcvedingdong; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I'm feeling extremely down.
I need someone to help me in this thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7113854
Anonymous #1
Yes crying every day. Then just feel numb throughout the day. My issue is work related as I have a new job with prospects but I can't decide whether to stay in my current job which has no prospects as I am happy in it as I feel mental health is much more important. But I can't predict the future and what life will be like in my new job so I am scared and fearful.
Mental health is 110 percent more important than any prospects, or opportunities, so do what you feel is best for you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tahmina90)
Likewise! The worst part about it is I don’t know the reason that has been keeping me down,
Absolutely have everything I asked for, it just feels like I am stuck somewhere
Honestly, I hope you feel better soon it honestly sucks to be stuck in that position but im positive it will ease soon. As mentioned on here, I think seasonal depression may be a bit to play in most of our situations
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lcvedingdong)
I get seasonal depression around about this time. Do you suspect that it could be that?
I feel like I base a lot of self-worth on how others view me, and currently I feel pretty useless and ridiculous due to situations. I do get more upset this time of year though , I just wish it would stop!
Anonymous #1
A lot of us envy you hahahaha
Tahmina90
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, the weather has been very dull lately, could be that! Just don’t want to feel this way anymore!
Hopefully it will pass soon for both of us!
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Yh I’m down
I feel as if everyday is just the same
Like wake up - go to skl - put on a fake smile - starve myself at lunch and only drink a can of monster every time - come home get yelled at - cry myself to sleep.
And that happens everyday over and over again, I’m sick of it now so imma do something crazy cause I have been too nice to those who hurt me lately
I want my old self back,I miss the real me.
I miss my own smile ffs like damn I want to be happy yet all the these low life fckers keep getting in my way
All I asked for was a hug, I don’t ask for money from my parents or expensive phones, I never complained and always was the one who asked everyone if they are okay. Sorry for the rant tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.85%
Okay (65)
28.76%
A bit lacking (85)
37.61%
Not good at all (56)
24.78%

Watched Threads