don’t get the vaccine on the arm you’re using the f most!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
why in the world did no one told me not to get the vaccine done on the right arm! I can’t move it. I’m thankful I have done everything important for the week and then had it. but damn it. it hurts so baaad.
aliaa03
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
that’s so weird that they didn’t ask!

when i got my vaccine they asked if i was left or right handed, when i said right handed they said perfect and did it on my left arm!!!!
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Isn’t this common sense? The nurses asked which arm I would prefer to get vaccinated and I picked my left arm as I’m right handed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
she said which arm do I want that’s it. I didn’t know that it would hurt that much wtfff I’m so annoyed and feel stupid ngl
ajay06
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Normally people opt for their weak hand
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
why in the world did no one told me not to get the vaccine done on the right arm! I can’t move it. I’m thankful I have done everything important for the week and then had it. but damn it. it hurts so baaad.
I have not heard of this problem either.Mine did not hurt at all either time luckily.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
9.01%
Okay (65)
29.28%
A bit lacking (83)
37.39%
Not good at all (54)
24.32%

Watched Threads