Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have a crush on a guy that has a girlfriend. I thought he liked me but now im not so sure. In the beginning I didn't know he had a girlfriend but he mentioned her randomly one time. Maybe im overthinking but he seemed keen for me to know because he talked about her a lot that day. Anyway, now I don't think he likes me or ever fancied me but I still have a little crush and I don't know what to do. I keep thinking about him. Its really distracting me.
What The Cluck
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
As a professional dating coach I would recommend walking outside the guys house and holding up a Bush radio from Argos while you play “In Your Eyes” by Peter Gabriel
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don't know his address or that song
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a crush on a guy that has a girlfriend. I thought he liked me but now im not so sure. In the beginning I didn't know he had a girlfriend but he mentioned her randomly one time. Maybe im overthinking but he seemed keen for me to know because he talked about her a lot that day. Anyway, now I don't think he likes me or ever fancied me but I still have a little crush and I don't know what to do. I keep thinking about him. Its really distracting me.
Leave him alone, the crush will fade after a while
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by What The Cluck)
As a professional dating coach I would recommend walking outside the guys house and holding up a Bush radio from Argos while you play “In Your Eyes” by Peter Gabriel
Ohkay “professional dating coach” 😭😭😭
starlit03
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by What The Cluck)
How do people even become a dating coach ? Do they get qualifications? I am intrigued lol
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
He has a gf, he is taken. Move on.
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by starlit03)
How do people even become a dating coach ? Do they get qualifications? I am intrigued lol
Forget nursing, i think imma become one of those 😂

Also i genuinely thought “professional dating coach” was a real thing the first time i read the comment 🤦🏽*♀️😂
starlit03
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pizza_Aliza)
Forget nursing, i think imma become one of those 😂

Also i genuinely thought “professional dating coach” was a real thing the first time i read the comment 🤦🏽*♀️😂
Definitely you and me both , also what do they do like is it just tips or when like a couple ask for a consultation do they Salk the couple to make observations for feedback.
I saw creators on YouTube call themselves that so I am confused cos if I don’t need any qualifications then I want to be a dating coach . I not sure how good I would be though I might lack in experience lol.
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Definitely you and me both , also what do they do like is it just tips or when like a couple ask for a consultation do they Salk the couple to make observations for feedback.
I saw creators on YouTube call themselves that so I am confused cos if I don’t need any qualifications then I want to be a dating coach . I not sure how good I would be though I might lack in experience lol.
Lmao lets start our own business 😂😂😂

Charge them per hour for our *****y advice 😭
What The Cluck
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
We are recruited. That's all I'm willing to say I'm afraid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads