Y is life so tough

Watch
tecna
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
?
Honeslty
Why. Like I jus wan a damn break.
Please
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tecna)
?
Honeslty
Why. Like I jus wan a damn break.
Please
You have to be happy for the things you can control and accept the things you cannot control.

The unfortunate reality of modern day is that people think that one should be happy all the time. That is not true but it is not possible.

Sadness is part of life and difficulties are part of life. It is what you do to overcome them that matter. Instead we see some people accept their temporary fate and refuse to improve or change their ways.
tecna
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Wired_1800)
You have to be happy for the things you can control and accept the things you cannot control.

The unfortunate reality of modern day is that people think that one should be happy all the time. That is not true but it is not possible.

Sadness is part of life and difficulties are part of life. It is what you do to overcome them that matter. Instead we see some people accept their temporary fate and refuse to improve or change their
Yh but it's like problems never bloody end.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.93%
Okay (65)
29.02%
A bit lacking (84)
37.5%
Not good at all (55)
24.55%

Watched Threads