He blocked me on social media but not my number

Watch
Mysterm01
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
He blocked my socials but not my number What does this mean ?
Last edited by Mysterm01; 1 month ago
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
he forgot
Mysterm01
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
he forgot
Ha probably
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mysterm01)
Ha probably
remind him lol
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Pretty normal tbh, you block people from social media because you don't want to be reminded of them all the time or see them showing off being single. Phone numbers just aren't the same, I'd only block those if someone was abusing it.
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
He's trusting you to respect his decision enough to not phone him to get around the social media block. It's not invitation to contact him that way. Leave him be.
Last edited by 1582; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.77%
Okay (66)
28.95%
A bit lacking (85)
37.28%
Not good at all (57)
25%

Watched Threads