Did he try to test me to see if I will reach out to him? Just

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m just curious.

I used to communicate with my crush on instagram by replying to his stories. After we talked I noticed that he didn’t update his story at all. Then 4 weeks passed and I decided to Dm him. When I dm’d he seemed enthusiastic etc and seemed to like talking. After we talked the next day he updated his story and the day after that (lol he’s suddenly active on Instagram again).
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Nope, he probably just got busy and didn’t bother with stories.
If he wanted to talk to you and you only messaged after his stories, why would he stop putting up stories?
Anonymous #1
To see if I will direct message which I haven’t done until just recently ?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m just curious.

I used to communicate with my crush on instagram by replying to his stories. After we talked I noticed that he didn’t update his story at all. Then 4 weeks passed and I decided to Dm him. When I dm’d he seemed enthusiastic etc and seemed to like talking. After we talked the next day he updated his story and the day after that (lol he’s suddenly active on Instagram again).
is this the update post to your previous post about this?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
is this the update post to your previous post about this?
Yeah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.85%
Okay (94)
28.92%
A bit lacking (118)
36.31%
Not good at all (81)
24.92%

Watched Threads