The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Submitting a French & Italian Personal Statement for a place that doesnt do Italian?

I've sent in a French and Italian personal statement for most of my unis, but KCL doesn't offer Italian. Their course is just called Modern Languages so it's not even as if I was able to apply for straight French, in that case I wouldn't have been worried; I guess what I'm trying to ask is how likely is my application to get thrown straight in the bin? Would it be worth using the messaging function to clarify this on the Kings Apply portal?
Phone/email KCL Admissions office and ask if you can submit a 2nd Personal Stament direct to them (ie. that only mentions French). They dont have to bit its rare for a Uni to say no.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by McGinger
Phone/email KCL Admissions office and ask if you can submit a 2nd Personal Stament direct to them (ie. that only mentions French). They dont have to bit its rare for a Uni to say no.

i never responded to this at the time but i just want to say thank you so much for this response! can confirm they let me send in a separate personal statement for french and spanish and i got an offer :smile:
Original post by sociologleek
i never responded to this at the time but i just want to say thank you so much for this response! can confirm they let me send in a separate personal statement for french and spanish and i got an offer :smile:

Glad you got an offer - well done!

Quick Reply

Latest