Looking for Student Housing Studio in Edinburgh

Watch
Araveia
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I'm currently looking for available student housing studio flats in Edinburgh, but all the traditional booking websites seem to be sold out. I'm psychologically disabled and am finding my current living situation difficult. If you're looking to move out of your studio (or even an ensuite with a shared kitchen, really) please get in touch w/ me.
Edinburgh2021
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Looking to move out of single ensuite with shared kitchen (3 others). Mill House, Gorgie road.
Araveia
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Edinburgh2021)
Looking to move out of single ensuite with shared kitchen (3 others). Mill House, Gorgie road.
Hiya, this actually sounds great. Could you send me some details?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.94%
Okay (104)
29.55%
A bit lacking (128)
36.36%
Not good at all (85)
24.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed