The Student Room Group

A levels can’t decide what to drop!!!

I started 4 Alevels always planning to drop one. I am really struggling to decide what to drop between sociology and history. I love history but don’t really find sociology as interesting but it is easier. I think I will get a better grade in sociology. I am so conflicted! My other subjects are RE and English Lit. I got a 6 in history GCSE . There is such a lot of content in history A level and I am scared of making the wrong choice. I want to be a primary school teacher. Any advice please? I am going round in circles!
Reply 1
Original post by Hel0555
I started 4 Alevels always planning to drop one. I am really struggling to decide what to drop between sociology and history. I love history but don’t really find sociology as interesting but it is easier. I think I will get a better grade in sociology. I am so conflicted! My other subjects are RE and English Lit. I got a 6 in history GCSE . There is such a lot of content in history A level and I am scared of making the wrong choice. I want to be a primary school teacher. Any advice please? I am going round in circles!

if u like history better even if u think ur better at the other, i think u should go with that because u never know, as things get harder, u might lose motivation to keep studying sociology so do the one u know you'll have motivation to study till u get really good at <3

Quick Reply

Latest