Reza_129
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi so basically i applied via ucas for 2022 entry to do engineering and I was wondering out of the five I applied too. Let's say I got offers from all of them which would you pick for firm choice and insurance.

University of Bristol
University of Durham
Kings College
University of Manchester
Queen Mary University

Out of those five what would you pick as top two if I did get offers from all.

Thanks in advance for all the help...
Reza_129
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by Reza_129)
Hi so basically i applied via ucas for 2022 entry to do engineering and I was wondering out of the five I applied too. Let's say I got offers from all of them which would you pick for firm choice and insurance.

University of Bristol
University of Durham
Kings College
University of Manchester
Queen Mary University

Bump
Laurence00
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Reza_129)

University of Bristol
University of Durham
Kings College
University of Manchester
Queen Mary University

Depends on the grades they give you for your offer but I would pick bristol and Manchester
Reza_129
Rep:
(Original post by Laurence00)
Depends on the grades they give you for your offer but I would pick bristol and Manchester
Yh I was told those two are very good for engineering. Just wanted to see peoples opinions so I know out of the five the two best ones to pick. Thanks
chinjyanson
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yep I agree too Manchester and Bristol
Reza_129
Rep:
(Original post by chinjyanson)
Yep I agree too Manchester and Bristol
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.76%
Okay (96)
29.27%
A bit lacking (119)
36.28%
Not good at all (81)
24.7%

Watched Threads