thomas234542
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

I am planning to apply to BSc Finance at LSE, Durham, Bristol and Notts (FAM).
I have one open option and don't know which uni to choose. Any recommendations? I would prefer a uni which has a great party life and a decent course/prestiage.
anonuser99
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
UCL?
thomas234542
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by anonuser99)
UCL?
i dont think they have a pure finance course, or one that doesn't require Further maths+ kinda looking for a uni which would be more of a safety.
anonuser99
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thomas234542)
i dont think they have a pure finance course, or one that doesn't require Further maths+ kinda looking for a uni which would be more of a safety.
Cass (or whatever it's called now), QMUL?
I could recommend others but not with good night life haha (Exeter + Bath)
BenRyan99
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah Baths A&F course is meant to be pretty strong, not many other BSc finance courses outside of the ones you've mentioned. Possibly Edinburgh or St Andrews' economics & finance courses? Guess they're not really safety options.

The only other recommendation would be Manchester as they have lower requirements and you get an absolute tonne of optional modules so can just pick all the finance ones so I'd check out their finance related UG courses.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads